Tuesday 13 May 2014

Plan Z

Right I'm actually going to have to cross stich this and put it somewhere prominent in my house .
 
 
I've had a right day today (knitting wise) mainly due to having an argument with this wool , and yes I did shout at it. repeatedly!
 
 
I cast on the wrong number of stitches, I used the wrong size needles, I wasn't happy with my pattern so I changed that and finally after finding the right needles and counting my stitches four times! I made a good start. only to be told my knitting was to loud to sleep through!
 
A rough day craft wise! only one finish but I'll blog about that lil beauty later!
 
Have you had a more productive day than me?
 
Much Love
 
Frankie
 
p/s I have twitter now! follow me @KnitwitsOwls 

2 comments:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with my knitting. Yes... I do some yelling too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. knitting can be so frustrating sometimes! especially when your trying to hide it from little hands !!!!
      x

      Delete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x