Friday 23 May 2014

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Day 3

It's day 3 of Pinterest fortnight and I hope your enjoying yourselves as much as I am! I've found things on my Pinterest that I swear I've never even seen before! I'm starting to think that I pin in my sleep! But onwards and upwards! This is todays inspiration! And yes its an actual pattern, although I did tweak it a little bit! But the actual pattern for this can be found here.

 
And this what I made,
 
 
This is actually the second pair of booties I made using this pattern, but I stupidly didn't photograph the first pair before I gave them to the mummy to be, but I'll try and get a picture when the lil bump is born! The first pair I made were in red and had the strap across the top like in the original pattern.
 
 
 For my second pair, I decided to omit the strap and improvise a bit so I could put on the huge, girly BOWS! I just love the colours together they really compliment each other and the tiny buttons make me go awwwwwwwww every time I see them!
 

If I'm using a pattern this is just the sort of thing I love to make, nice and easy without to many complications , it also knits up in the flat and you just sew up the seam at the bottom. And I would just like the thank Audrey from the design studio for letting people use this lovely pattern for free!  
 
 
 So this is the project for day three, but I definitely think I'll be seeing more of these little booties in my future! (not in a pregnancy way! in a "I love to knit adorable, little tiny things" kind of way!) 
 
Have you ever made anything adorable just for the sake of it?
 
Much Love
 
Frankie
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x