Sunday 1 June 2014

Life Is A Kitchen, So Put On Your Prettiest Apron And Make Something Wonderful!

Its Day12! Cor blimey were close to the end aren't we! So here's todays inspiration .
 
 
Tis is such a lovely little apron but I decided to make something a little more practical, well actually I made two! Overachiever much!
 
 
 
The block colour fabric is from my stash and the pattern is from my nan, I also hand embroidered the front pocket!
 
 
 
Again the patterned fabric is from my nan, but this time I decided to leave the embroidery!
this is now my go to apron style, I used it here as well.
 
I love them but I'm not as excited about these as I am Day 13 project!
 
See you for the final days!
 
Much Love
 
Frankie
 
xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x