Saturday 26 July 2014

Party People

Does anyone remember my Moustache Bag? The one that I made during Pinterest week?
 
 
Well apart from one very indulgent selfie moment that ended up on twitter (I'm not a selfie kind of girl but this bag just begs to have silly pictures taken) It hasn't actually seen a lot of action.
 
 
Probably because I haven't seen a lot of action recently (Oi you in the back keep it clean) But I did get the opportunity to go out a while back to a very good friends 21st birthday party! And I did actually say I would put up a picture of me using it here. So better late than never here's how I wore it.
 
Prepare yourself not only am I using my "I'm so happy that I haven't had to deal with somebody else's bodily functions for a good two hours face" I am also very very pale, not pale and interesting, not porcelain doll looking. Just really really pale.
 
 
Okay so in a very fashion way
  • Tartan Jacket - New Look (years ago I think I was about 14/15 when I brought this)
  • Dress - Primark (I actually burnt the collar this week ironing it, as if I need more proof that I shouldn't iron)
  • Tights - god knows my mum probably brought them, all I know is they are ladder proof!!!
  • Hat - Vintage (My mum brought it for my brother, but I looked better in it, so I won!)
  • Purse! - I made that!
As another point my friend here happens to be a very talented guitar player so I'll let him close with one of my favourite songs. You can also find him here.
 
Much Love
 
Frankie
 
xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. Great photo shows the bag off nicely ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou it was nice ti be able to use it and dress up pretty x

      Delete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x