Wednesday 13 August 2014

Lazy Knitting

Sometime you just need something mindless to knit, no pattern just row after row. Nothing complicated basically knitting without thinking.
 
This is what I made when I needed some mindless knitting last week,
 
 
I used the same colour change wool that I used for both of my buckle scarves, but I made this one a lot longer and just kept it straight. It turned out really pretty and I'm glad I kept it simple, the wool is so interesting that I think anything too complicated would just look silly! It was so nice to knit this, the wool knits up so easy and I felt like it took me no time at all! It was a very satisfying project.  
 
Apart from knitting this, I've made two hats (which need to be decorated), done some sketching and cut out a lot of aprons to sew! I'm starting to get really nervous about the craft fair I'm doing. I just hope that all goes well with it and I'm organised enough otherwise you might end up reading a alcohol fuelled blog post filled with melancholy.
 
Also two bouts of news have rocked the world, the first being that Robin Williams has died, I always loved Aladdin as a child and my thoughts are with his family at this time. And we have also found out that the beautiful Lauren Bacall has died, when I was younger I became infatuated with the glamour of Hollywood and she was one of my favourites, my thoughts are also with her family.
 
Much Love
 
And cherish each other
 
Frankie
 
   xxx    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x