Wednesday 10 September 2014

OWOP day five and some flower power!

I didn't get a picture of today's OWOP I was too busy getting baby Knitwit ready for nursery and get my hair done! Today I worse my white simplicity and tried desperately to pick a fabric for a third one!! 

In other news I made a cute flowered mobile. 


It shall be making an appearance at the craft fair I'm doing on the 13th of September 10:00am at elworth Methodist church! 



It's so girly it hurts!!! All those cute flowered and the sparkly one as a centre peice!!! 



Right back to the grind!! I've got some more making to do before the fair! And I've got some new toys to play with! But I'll tell you about those another day! 

Much love 

Frankie

Xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and pretty. I will keep you in mind when I have my clearout, if I ever get around to it ha ha :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x