Thursday 30 October 2014

Expanding my library!

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a huge fan of books! Especially reference books! And even better than that free books! 

These came to me this week from Mr Knitwits Nan, she wasn't using them so they made there way into my grateful hands! 


It's basically two books filled with cross stitch patterns and projects! And I mean filled! 


Lavender sachets to keep your panties fresh! (Washing as advised as well)


Oh a snowflake! I'm getting a bit snowflake obsessed at the moment! 


Various fonts! Always useful to have!


Baby booties! These are super adorable! 

Anyway it's been a while since I've done any cross stitch but at least now I'll have a multitude of patterns to choose from! 

These have been added to my book stack (I'll have to show you that another day! But it's pretty big!) 

Much love 

Frankie

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x