Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas round up!

Okay so I thought is do a round up of my best moments from the past year / when I started blogging!

Kinda like the oscars but the knitwits version! 

Best knitted item!



It has to go to yoda! I still beam with pride whenever I see pictures of this! Especially since I did it without a pattern! 

Proudest Garment!



I made a skirt! An actual functioning skirt! Seriously I'm amazed at myself! 

Best embroidery! 



What can I say, I loved doing it and I love how it turned out! 

Most used item! 




This is a tie between these two items my margot pjs (with pocket) and my kimono! If I'm not wearing one it's usually because I've changed into the other! 

Best Cushion! 



I love this! And I can't wait to do more of these next year! 

Best Artwork!



It's got to be the Michael Schumacher i did for my mum! Another stupidly proud moment! 

Best butterflies in your tummy moment! 

This is also a tie! 


Seeing these albums still makes my heart skip a beat! I can't believe that something I drew is on an album! And that album had been brought by people! And those people now have my work in their homes! MIND BLOWN! 

And 


I didn't think I'd have enough stock, I didn't think anybody would come and I didn't think i'd sell anything! I'm do proud of myself for doing a craft fair and I'm definitely going to do more next year! Even if I have to force myself! 

And finally! 

Best owl!!!!!



I dunno I just think he's a cutie pie!

Anyway I don't know when I'll next write, but I'll definitely be doing some resolutions/planning for the new year! 
 And just think soon it will be my blogs birthday! 

So thank you to everyone who's been reading and commenting! I hope to see you all again next year! 

Much love 

Frankie

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. An awesome selection of your work, can't wait to see what you do next year & we are always here to help for craft fairs 😊 Also 2015 is the year of the coat!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure that ones on the Chinese calendar! But I am looking forward to the challenge! X

      Delete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x