Monday 8 December 2014

Snip snip!

A wise man once told me that a workman is only as good as his tools...

Another wise man also told me that a good workman never blames his tools...

I'm not really sure what to take away from this apart from that workmen (and women) should have tools! 

So I treated myself to a new pair of snips! 


I had a wonderful pair of embroidery scissors but appear to have ahem misplaced them! I know that my mother has an identical pair but she's already hidden them from my light fingers! There's just no trust anymore! 


I picked these up off amazon for under £2.00 and they had free postage! To be honest my expectations weren't high! But they are small and surprisingly sharp! 

Colour me impressed! 


Perfect for snipping threads and stray wool bits! Providing I don't loose them of course! 

What tools can't you live without? 

Much love

Frankie

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x