Thursday 15 January 2015

A room without books is like a body without a soul...

I have good news! My wireless remote for my iPhone has arrived! So i can take photos hands free! (I have a backlog of clothing makes and alterations to show!) bad news my tripod hasn't arrived yet! So I still haven't been able to photograph them! 

I have however been on major house sort mode, I've tided the cutlery drawer for Christ sake! 

I also put my books into order.

The order being the lets not topple over order! 


Yeah it's quite a varied bunch! 

Fashion through the ages, tilly and the buttons, marvel encyclopaedia! Quilts! 

Tattoos....

Anatomy!..... What I love anatomy actually if any family members are reading a copy of greys anatomy has been on my wish list for a while now! 

I've also got a great book in there that's quilt simply filled with victoritian advertisements which I think might inspire some embroideries soon!

I am a firm believer that the more books the better so I thought I'd share some that are on my wish list! (Apart from greys anatomy) 


Pattern magic - from what I've seen this book will blow my tiny mind. 


Gertie sews vintage casual - what can I say she's one of my girl crushes (yes I said one of, your allowed more than one!) 


Pattern making - this is something I definitely want to learn this year! It's on my to do list! And hopefully this book with help, although something tells me that pattern making includes GASP maths! 

Much love

Frankie

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x