Saturday 31 January 2015

Finished Megan dress!

Here we go again with some awkward posing! I finally got around to photographing my finished megan dress from the love at first stich book! 
I used some blue stretch suiting that I brought from Minerva fabrics after Christmas! 


I like that it's a very basic lil blue dress! And that I can dress it up or down! 

The other plus is that it's stupidly comfortable! I think it's down to the slight stretch that the suiting had! Althought that did mean I had some small fitting issues with it being far to wide! The only seams on this dress that aren't French are the side seams from where I had to alter  them. 


The combination of the bodice and the darts in the pattern are stupidly flattering! 


I'm pleased with my zip too! I'm definitely getting better that the whole construction think! 

All in all I'm really pleased with the dress! I even wore it yesterday to look around a primary school for lil Knitwit! Sadly we got there to find that the school was closed because of the snow! Note to self always check for closures on the radio!!! 

Much love 

Frankie 

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks super! Congratulations on a super fit! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I'm really pleased with how it looks! X

    ReplyDelete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x