Monday 19 January 2015

I'm not exhausted, these bags under my eyes are just for a trip I'm taking....

Okay so, complete overhaul of the kitchen? Done! 
Complete move of all fabric and stock into new sideboard? Check! 
One small Knitwit getting settled after a few nights of bad dreams and a nasty bump on the noggin? Hmmmmm nearly! 

To say it's been hectic is an understatement, mr Knitwit has been off so technically I have two children to look after and give attention to! 

But I did manage to get this finished! (And some clothes but my tripod hasn't arrived yet!) 

 
It's a campervan cushion cover! 



I used a selection of fabrics in a sort of hippy approach! 


I opted for a heart instead of the traditional vw symbol! 


Some headlight action! 



And some mismatched buttons for the back! 

Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of blogging and making now that the house has had an overhaul! And hopefully that ruddy tripod will show up soon! 

Much love 

Frankie 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x