Wednesday 11 February 2015

New items and an inappropriate moment!

Well for starters I've added three new items to my etsy shop! The link can be found on the right hand side of the page or you can click this, https://www.etsy.com/listing/222233772/purple-knitted-owl-doorstop

And it will take you to this lil beauty! 


And then you can find these aswell...



Please do go and have a lil looksy! 

In other news I did this most stupid thing ever this morning. 

Every morning I take my purse and phone out of my big handbag and place them in one of my many satchels for the walk to nursery. 

And I did that this morning, except I didn't realise which satchel I'd picked up until I noticed to giggling six year old boy and his father and the stares of at least three disapproving mothers! 


A nice jazzy print from a distance? 


Yeah that's actually a print of semi naked pin up girls! It's actually one of my very favourite bags (brought for me by momma and poppa Knitwit) but I'm not sure it's entirely appropriate for nursery! 

That's be calling me that loose moraled scandalous mother now! (Although some of them thought I was 15 , so I've probobly been called that already!) 

Much love

A very saucy

Frankie

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x