Monday 16 March 2015

A new blanket!

I've started a new blanket but is slllloooooooowwwwwwww going! In fact I haven't done any on it in ages! Like two days! 


It's the same pattern as my previous blanket but this time I'm using navy for the honey comb and a cool colour change for the main part! I opted for colour change wool this time to minimise the amount of ends I have to sew in! 


I'm just hoping I'll have enough of both of them! I love how it looks but I just wish the darn thing would knit itself! 


I also cast on an extra 50 stitches! So hopefully this one will be bigger than a tea towel! 

I'm other news where's the sunshine gone? It keeps appearing but then hiding again and it's making me sad! I even put on my me made striped tunic  top today in the hopes of coaxing it out! 

It failed! 

Much love

Frankie

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this pattern! And the colour change wool looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a massive fan of colour change wool! Takes all the hard work out of making pretty knitting! X

      Delete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x