Thursday 30 April 2015

Conor Thackray - living with it

This week has been a mixture of highs and lows, the most recent low? Getting absolutely sodden walking lil knit wit to nursery today (he had enough sense to request his pram and rain cover) the most recent high? 

One of my very good friends is releasing his own album! And I had the pleasure of doing the album artwork! 


Conor is a very talented guitarist who I've known since.... Well a long dammed time! He also really likes wolves hence the artwork. 

I had great fun doing this for him , mainly because he didn't really know what he wanted , and do this idea immediately popped into my head! 

I'm a huge fan of the self release of albums, I think it's a great way for musicians to get their music heard. Speaking of which if you'd like to have a little listen to the rough drafts of his SELF WRITTEN (oh yeah, he writes himself, even one direction don't do that) songs then you can find them here : https://soundcloud.com/conor-thackray

Although if you want the super duper spiffy versions you'll need to buy the album at a very reasonably priced £3! 

And you can also find him on Facebook Conor 1N Thackray 

Can't really put into words how proud of him I am 

Much love

Frankie

Xxx

1 comment:

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x