Saturday 4 April 2015

Me made May 2015

I've taken the plunge and decided to take part in this years me made May.

'I, Frankie Carson of www.knitwits-owls.blogspot.co.uk sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear at least 1 me made or refashioned item each day for the duration of May 2015 providing my washing machine can cope and also counting pyjamas! X

Yerp I'm counting pyjamas! What! I have four pairs of me made pjs and I wear them so they totally count! 

I'm hoping that this project will help me learn more about my me made wardrobe and where the holes are! I also think it will show me a lot about my personal style (for example I cleared out my wardrobe recently and realised I don't wear much colour!) 

I'll probably continue making throughout May, so their May be some new additions! 

At the moment I'm not sure how I'm going to document it? I'm thinking daily selfies on Instagram? And maybe a weekly blog roundup? 

I really hope I don't run out of clothes! 

Much love 

Frankie

X x

Ps. You can read more about me made May at 

http://sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/me-made-may15-sign-up-here.html?m=1

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x