Wednesday 13 May 2015

Out with the increase, in with the decrease!

The YAY! I've reached the halfway point in my diagonal rainbow knit project! YAY! No more adding stitches to my needles! Now I get to get rid of them! 


But I'm still in two minds as to whether it's the best thing ever or just a lil bit hideous? 

The colours are less blah in real life and I used l different types of wool to make it to sensory? But I dunno? I think it's pretty fun, but it might not be to everyone's taste! 

In other news I cut out the pieces for making a silky vintage blouse from the second gbsb book, but couldn't find any motivation to sew it today so I decided to leave it. It features a few new techniques so I need to be on my sewing game before I make a start! 

Other than that I've just been knitting , and adding more to my window sill garden! But more on that another day! 


No I do like it, it's a happy hippy rainbow blanket! 

Much love

Frankie

Xxx

P.s I'm pretty sure I've been blogging for over a year now, so thank you if your reading or have just started reading, or even if your just here to laugh at my shining wit, or even just to look at the pretty pictures! Xx

1 comment:

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x