Sunday 5 July 2015

If it's not one it's the other....

Mr knitwit and little knitwit are taking it in turns to be poorly this week. Hence I've not really done much at all, so here's a very brief update! 


Started to re read chocolat by Joanne Harris, couldn't tell you how many times I've read it , but I never find myself bored by it. 


Had paddling pool fun! We decided to add some bubble bath because we were emptying it. We have since refilled it with water so hopefully little knitwit will have more chances to go in. 


Went for afternoon tea with the ladies I used to dance with and had a lovely time! This is just one of the plates we had! It was lovely to catch up with them all, and it was even nicer to eat lots of cake!!!! 


And during afternoon tea I was given this! It's an actual physical copy of the cd for which I did the album artwork! I think it looks awesome! And I can't wait to have a listen! 


I think this is going to be today's job! My sewing area has been sumwat neglected and I've just been given some fabric so I need to store it correctly! 

Urgh I'm not sure I have to energy for cleaning today, I'd much rather sleep! 

Much love

Frankie

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x