Tuesday 25 August 2015

Is there any gift greater, than the gift of fabric?

I've been gifted some more fabric folks! A lady who I used to belly dance with was de stashing and was kind enough to think of me!!! 


There's some upholstery weight pieces. 


Some nice silky stuff that I already have plans for ! 


Lots of floral strips about 10cm wide which will be perfect for quilting projects! 

But the best part was this! 


She sent me threads! I LOVE THREADS! What a lovely lady! It's so nice when people pass on things they don't need or won't use to others! I recently gave my sister a square of velvet so she could make herself a new coin purse! 

Seems like karma might be making its rounds! 

Much love 

Frankie

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x