Saturday 8 August 2015

Latest Fabricgasms!

I love fabric...... that's really all I need to say! So here's a collection of fabrics I'm lusting after at the moment!




quite simply I like skulls!



I think this would make the worlds prettiest shift dress! simple shape, belt it up and a pair of boots and your good to go!




This would make an awesome Christmas dress!



These are the cutest skulls in the entire world!




I love my wool suit that I made and I think this would make an excellent second version!



I love the idea of making a very simple tunic from this fabric and then layering it up with vest tops and jeans!

And that's all for today folks!

What fabrics are you lusting after?

Much Love

Frankie

xxx









1 comment:

  1. I think that from our experience today at the fabric shop, that Little KnitWit has already picked up your love of fabric :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x