Thursday 10 December 2015

Another pair of Baby Bibs

I made two sets of baby bibs, one on a blue colour-way and one in a pink colour-way for a gender reveal dinner with family.


Sadly i finished them and then wrapped them straight away so I haven't got any pictures of the pink ones. [which i guess means you know which colour the mommy and daddy are now in possession of] 


I used my self drafted pattern again and they only took about an hour and a half to make from start to finish including cutting and sewing and hand sewing the poppers on! I think on my next set I'm going to add a lil loop on and close with a loop and button instead of poppers. 


The backs are in the owl fabric from the craft cotton company

So yeah they went down really nicely I wrapped each set separately and put a pink button on the girls bib and a blue button on the boys bibs so I could tell the difference and then as soon as we found out BOOM! Present time! I felt pretty organised an awesome when I handed it over kind of like Bree Van De Kamp from desperate housewives.


She's awesome!

Much Love

Frankie

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x