Wednesday 8 June 2016

Machine Stitch Sampler

I ran this out on one of those days where I needed to sew but I had no inspiration so I just sewed.


I did every stitch my machine has to offer, I sewed one straight line and then moved along to the next.


I used the recommended stitch settings for each one [which luckily my machine tells me]  


and put it all on a scrap piece of calico I had,


and then when it was finished I put it in a frame.


It definitely got me out of my funk but weirdly I want to make another using a brighter colour and a nicer fabric. 


I think its a great little project for getting into your sewing machine groove, In fact I might see if my sister wants to do one to try and build up her confidence.


Its a bit wonky though so that's something I'll have to watch for next time!

Much Love

Frankie 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine did similar to investigate all the stitches on her new machine and made it into a cute pin cushion.

    ReplyDelete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x