Sunday 29 January 2017

Pink Spotty Baby Bunny

Heya Folks hows it going? Coping with the weather? Me and Little Man were both snivelling wrecks by the time we got to school on friday apparently the only thing that can make the cold worse is having the wind blow it right into your face! 

But anyway this is a project I finished a while ago. My sister requested I make one for her to give as a baby gift. She knew what gender they were expecting so after I sent pictures of some fabric ideas and she okayed them I got cracking.


Both of the fabrics are by Dashwood studios, the pink spotty fabric is called flurry and the brown flowers are from the Suffolk garden range. They really are lush fabrics to work with and the colours are just so beautiful and vibrant! 


I didn't make any changes from the pattern apart from adding a small handmade tag to its back ear! 


It was a nice mindless sew to be honest and I'm hoping the recipient likes it! It did take me a while to choose colours for the face and the bow though but I think they turned out pretty cute!


In other news , I appear to be sleeping better but I'm sick of this weather. I literally cannot wait until I can start sewing cut summer dresses again!

My crochet blanket is coming along nicely and I'm hoping to have it finished soon. I've told myself I can;t start my new knitting project till its finished so hopefully that will motivate me! Although when I've finished crocheting all the squares I still have to attach them all together!!! 

Much Love

Frankie

2 comments:

  1. So darn cute! The weather is sooo depressing, roll on Spring x

    ReplyDelete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x